Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Introduction to Myself

Hello! I am Kaleigh Dubois (please ignore the cringy username ;p) and I am known to my friends as an animal artist, a bookworm, and a writer. I have a hobby of playing video games while in the comfort of my own home, and I have a fancy for doodling when I got nothing better to do. The main thing I would like to learn within this class is to learn how to make better people. I'm not the best at them compared to all the animals I've done so I would love to improve on that section in my drawings.

2 comments:

  1. Kaleigh, when it comes to drawing people you and I are on the same boat. Hopefully, we'll get better at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking Skill: Analyzing Perspectives (Final Project)

I sat here looking through other artist's work, and I couldn't come up with anything for a while now. The project that I'm doing...