Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Artistic Proposal 4


For this project, I got inspiration from a story that I've been writing with my friend. In that story, it involves a necromancer/tamer meeting a fox demon. Things are a bit tight at first, but soon enough, the tamer actual befriends the demon. From then on is still a work in progress...

I decided to draw a fox in front of a mountain range to symbolize how far they've gotten together.

Foxes can live in practically any environment and have a legendary reputation for intelligence and its cunning nature. They are creatures in which can hunt birds, mice, and rabbits; but are also known to eat berries and fruits. Meaning that they are omnivores (can diet on both veggies and meat). Foxes are also known to be the only other creature, aside from cats, to have retractable claws.


(Photo Shot by: Tony Alonso)

During breeding season, todds (the males) go out and find vixens (the females) using a range of calls and scents. Foxes start of brown or a deep red at birth and have been known to develop a golden, reddish-brown, silver, or even black pelt when they reach their adult stages.

Foxes are often hunted for sport, killed for being a pest, or for having rabies.


The topic I wanted to focus on this time is possibly Analyzing Perspectives using Intaglio Print.

These are the pictures that I plan on using to help guide me:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking Skill: Analyzing Perspectives (Final Project)

I sat here looking through other artist's work, and I couldn't come up with anything for a while now. The project that I'm doing...