Monday, March 19, 2018

Artistic Proposal 3


For my 3rd project, I had decided to dwell into evaluating: making sound judgment about a situation based on a thorough understanding of concepts involved.

I have no influence on the concept that I have planned in my mind, I just came to me like the 1st project. I had decided to paint a peafowl.



The peafowl is a bird known for their piercing call and their extravagant plumage. The latter is especially prominent in the Asiatic species, who have an eye-spotted "tail" or "train" of covert feathers which they display as part of a courtship ritual.

I plan on using something known as 'Shadow Art' and a combination of other methods to work in my piece.


(An example of 'Shadow Art'...)



I'll use these pictures to assist me as well in the making of my art:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking Skill: Analyzing Perspectives (Final Project)

I sat here looking through other artist's work, and I couldn't come up with anything for a while now. The project that I'm doing...